From: Kadaitcha Man on
Some half-faced gurnard named "High Plains Thumper" screeched:

> Back in the late 1990's, I had an HP Windows CE PDA<BITCHSLAP>

Oooooh, when ah we're a lad we used to dream of living in an HP Windows
CE PDA. It would have been a palace to us. We used to live in a hole in
middle o' road...

--
Test signature

Dinner tonight:
Bad-smelling cadaver foreskins and sea lion innards dressing under
snafued chimpanzee gonad and marten lung conserve, simmered in a
splashing bucket stuffed with burnt cabbage, hairy scraps of veal and
vaginal yeast, dressing, a side of lymphoma and a pint of amniotic fluid.