From: Mac R Mac on
When I open a MSWord document and then close it I get the following message
after the document is closed. "MicroSoft has stopped working. Then it goes
through the "looking for a solution" process which closes out and then
nothing.

Comments?
From: Scott M. on
Try a newsgroup related to Microsoft Word. This newsgroup is for general
questions about programming in the Microsoft .NET (dotnet) platform.

-Scott

From: Gloops on
Hello,

Scott is right.
Apart from this, it somewhat sounds like you will have to reinstall Word.