From: MAD on
I am using both Word and Access 2003.
When I merge a Word Letter with Access, sometimes not all of the queries
show up, in the drop down box, to link the letter with. Does anyone have any
ideas of why this happens? Is there a way to make all of the queries show
up? Are the queries limited to a certain number? I would appreciate any
help or ideas that you can give me.

Aurora
From: Jeff Boyce on
Aurora

Without more information, I can only guess...

Any chance any of those queries that are not showing up are NOT "select"
queries (i.e., they are Make Table, or Delete or Insert queries)?

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: John Spencer on
I believe that select queries with parameters are filtered out in addition to
the action queries (Delete, Insert, Update).

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County

From: John Spencer on
I should have added that queries with custom functions may also be filtered
out and even those with some VBA functions may be filtered out.