From: Inertial on
"cjcountess" wrote in message

>NEW POSTULATES of RELATIVITY,
>

> shows how "Lorentz Contraction = Doppler Effect", of Special
>Relativity, turn to "Space Time Curvature" of EM waves as waves turn
>into matter particles, which is "General Relativity" on "Quantum
>Mechanical" level, and demonstrates how (E=mc^2) = (E=mc^ circled or
>sphered) and that h/2pi/2 and psi[x,t]^2 are not just probability of
>finding wave at point "x" at time "t" or that probability is uncertain
>to within h/2pi/2 but shows that actual measurment of partical at c^2
>is psi[x,t^2 and that probability of finding wave x, within particle
>at time t is 100 percent when it is squared because the wave becomes
>the particle when the speep of light is squared and that h/2pi/2 is
>the actual ceartain measurement of the particle and not its
>uncertainty. And so (c^2 = G = h/2pi/2 ) and Special relativit
>General Relativity and Quantum Machanics are Unified,

Nothing but meaningless word-soup.

[snip more word soup]

Nothing left

From: cjcountess on
Inertia

you are more of a pest than a threat

You cannot defeat my propositions with any valid arguments even when I
leave you room to do so.

You are an effectives obstructionist, and it is clear to me that
obstructionism is your job.

You and others were sent out to discourage others and myself, from
introducing effective opposition theories.

But you have failed because nothing is as powerful as an idea whose
time has come. and nothing is as powerful as a truth that speaks for

it self. even through some of the arguments in its own favor may
themselves be faulty.

Give up and join us

We are very forgiving, for we know that an old truth that has served
you well in the past, but has outlast its usefulness, will fight for
its own life, through you, even sometimes until your death.

Save yourself inertia

Save yourself

Conrad J Countess
From: cjcountess on
What is your claim to fame,

What is your contribution to the knowlendge base of humanity,

What is your realization or revolution, that can contribute to the
shining of light of discovery on reality?

Or are you just a pest mascarading as a threat.

I discovered that (E=mc^2 = E=mc^circled and/or sphered), and (c=
natural unite, sqrt of natural unite -1) or electron, and that (h/2pi/
2) is no longer measure of uncertainty, it is the certain measure of
an electron, thereby canceling out "uncertainty principle,
renormalization, running coupling constants problem, complex
inaccurate
dimensional analysis, and a host of other problems to list some of its
practical applications. as well as bringing (sqrt -1) out of realm
of
imaginary numbers, into real world of real numbers.

Analogous to (a line of 1 inch in linear direction x a line of 1 inch
in 90 degree angular direction, c in the linear direction x c in 90
degree angular direction = c^2), as a balance of "centripetal/
centrifugal", forces. resulting in circular and or spherical rotation
and rest mass. Therefor the EM or electromagnetic spectrum, is also
the EM or energy/ matter spectrum.

What Have you discovered? Anything at all?

You are a jealous person, subject to tantrums of ranting

All anyone with common sense has to do is evaluate what each of us
says to see you is truly making sense.

Go get another hobby, find something that you are good at, because you
certainly are no good at this.

And watch your mouth, children may read these post. Do you want them
to see your frustration?

Because, not only is your bad language a sigh of inability to argue
successfully logically, but also it shows your lack of moral
characture.

Conrad J Countess

Pages: 1
Prev: Time Contraction