From: Lars Nooden on
Kazunari Hirano wrote:
> Hi Cor, Liz and all,
>
> We see "OpenOffice" on their pages such as "DOWNLOAD INFORMATION" on
> http://www.oracle.com/us/sun/index.html and "SOFTWARE STRATEGY
> WEBCASTS" on http://www.oracle.com/events/productstrategy/index.html
>
> Shall we ask Oracle to correct them, "OpenOffice" to "OpenOffice.org,"
> which is the name of our product and the name of our community?

That would be great, unless Oracle plans to wrest the OpenOffice
trademark from its current owner. The transition will need a bit of
support from both sides.

While adjustments are being made to the page,
it can be pointed out that all the links on the product strategy page
are quite broken and contain no URLs. I hope there is time to fix the
URLs before the page goes live.

http://www.oracle.com/events/productstrategy/

/Lars

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org