From: S.G. on
I come from outside of the UK.
Is it possible to do some work as a photographer on the island without
the working permit?

Thank you
Peace!

--
www.gralpix.com
From: bugbear on
S.G. wrote:
> I come from outside of the UK.

Do you come from outside the EU?

BugBear
From: S.G. on
On 24.6.2010. 9:56, bugbear wrote:
> S.G. wrote:
>> I come from outside of the UK.
>
> Do you come from outside the EU?
>
> BugBear

Yes, for the next few years I still do come from outside of the EU, but
I know some folks working in the UK (non EU folks) and still they manage
to find some jobs, not actually photography, but still without working
permit.
(maybe I shouldn't be saying this here actually?).

--
www.gralpix.com
From: S.G. on
On 24.6.2010. 10:12, S.G. wrote:
> On 24.6.2010. 9:56, bugbear wrote:
>> S.G. wrote:
>>> I come from outside of the UK.
>>
>> Do you come from outside the EU?
>>
>> BugBear
>

> Yes, for the next few years I still do come from outside of the EU, but
> I know some folks working in the UK (non EU folks) and still they manage
> to find some jobs, not actually photography, but still without working
> permit.
> (maybe I shouldn't be saying this here actually?).

I guess now someone at the Immigration office reads this and just waits
for me to appear at the border as a regular 'tourist', haha....

--
www.gralpix.com
From: DanP on
On Jun 24, 9:12 am, "S.G." <n...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 24.6.2010. 9:56, bugbear wrote:
>
> > S.G. wrote:
> >> I come from outside of the UK.
>
> > Do you come from outside the EU?
>
> > BugBear
>
> Yes, for the next few years I still do come from outside of the EU, but
> I know some folks working in the UK (non EU folks) and still they manage
> to find some jobs, not actually photography, but still without working
> permit.
> (maybe I shouldn't be saying this here actually?).
>
> --www.gralpix.com

The employer gets fined £10k for each illegal worker.

DanP