From: terilad on
Hi Jim,

yes it is a formula, it is ='Index of Stock'!A3 and so on for all the sheets
so sheet 2 is ='Index of Stock'!A4 and so on for 100.

Regards

Mark

From: Jim Thomlinson on
Do you have an adequate answer in programming? Do we need to continue this
thread? You need to pick one thread to continue with...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: terilad on
Hi Jim,

No adequate answer in programming, it doesn't work the suggestion that was
in programming.

Mark