From: Cam on
Hello,

Why does it returns "#NAME?" when I use =WORKDAY function in Excel 2003?

My formula is =WORKDAY(D4,-B1,Holiday!A2:E109) where D4 is a date and B1 is
the number of days.

Any sugguestion, thank you.
From: Mike H on
Hi,

Straight from E2003 help

If this function is not available, and returns the #NAME? error, install and
load the Analysis ToolPak add-in.

Tools - Addins and then do what help says
--
Mike

question.

From: Cam on
I did have ToolPak loaded from the add-in, but it didn't work.

From: Mike H on
Hi,

As posted and with the ATP loaded your formula works fine so try this

Check again you have loaded the correct ATP. You want the Analysis Toolpak
and not the Analysis Toolpak VBA

Check the spelling of your formula and to be sure paste the one in from your
first post because we know that's correct.

lastly select the cell with the formula and tap F2 and then press enter
--
Mike

question.

From: Cam on
Hi Mike,

I did exactly what you suggested and it still didn't work.
I have both Analysis Toolpak & Analysis Toolpak VBA selected.

What else can I do? Thanks