From: Totti on
Dear,

Any workflow managment addon for NAV 2009?

thanks

From: jasoneri on
Hi,

Thank you for posting in!

If I understand you correctly, you are wondering if there is any workflow
for Dynamics NAV 2009. Is this correct? If so, this not available out of
the box and I would think an ISV has built one for it. Your best option is
to go to the link below and search on our Solution Finder to see if anyone
has created one.

http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/solutionfinder.mspx

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thanks
Jason
From: Jacques on
Hi Totti,

Take a look at Agiles Workflow. Nice product, completely integrated to RTC +
non-invasive at all.

http://www.agilesworkflow.de/en/
--
Jacques