From: Heera on
Hi,

I have written a macro which process around 50000 rows in a
spreadsheet and i have used VLOOKUP function in it. When i use this
function normally(I mean manually) it takes around 2 mins to pop-up
the values in spread sheet and macro process it in seconds. I just
wanted to know does that macro waits untill the data is populated or
not.

Regards
Heera Chavan
From: Mike H on
hi,

Updating your worksheet 'on the fly' while running a macro causes everything
to slow down so it's often beneficial to stop it and also stop calculation
and re-start at the end like this

sub nn()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False

'Your code