From: sarndt on
Thanks - Your suggestion of the problem being in ThisWorkbook or the
worksheet code module pointed me in the right direction and I resolved it! I
hadn't destroyed the collections variable in the ThisWorkbook event that was
being used in the sheet module to create the object events when the worksheet
was activated. When I set it to nothing before looping to re-create my
events, it resolved the problem.

Steve