From: David Richards on
In Version 2.1 also 2.2 of the Mapping toolit included with MATLAB 14
Service Pack 3 MathWorks removed the 'worldlo' and 'worldhi' MAT
files. These files allow for the creation of small area specific
maps of anywhere in the world that include all the cities, rivers,
lakes, and national sovereignty. My Program Office needs the
political line functionality of 'poline', 'nopatch', and 'patch'
options of 'worldlo', and 'worldhi'.

Has anyone created files of the same functionality for MATLAB 7.1 or
know a fix or easy work-around?
From: Rob Comer on
Our team provided the function WORLDDATAMAP on the MATLAB Central File
Exchange and Technical Note 2101 - "Accessing Geospatial Data on the
Internet" expressly for the purpose of helping with this issue.

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?objectId=7550&objectType=file

http://www.mathworks.com/support/tech-notes/2100/2101.html

Rob Comer
Mapping Toolbox Development
The MathWorks, Inc.

David Richards wrote:

> In Version 2.1 also 2.2 of the Mapping toolit included with MATLAB 14
> Service Pack 3 MathWorks removed the 'worldlo' and 'worldhi' MAT
> files. These files allow for the creation of small area specific
> maps of anywhere in the world that include all the cities, rivers,
> lakes, and national sovereignty. My Program Office needs the
> political line functionality of 'poline', 'nopatch', and 'patch'
> options of 'worldlo', and 'worldhi'.
>
> Has anyone created files of the same functionality for MATLAB 7.1 or
> know a fix or easy work-around?

Pages: 1
Prev: File not compiled...
Next: DICOM-RT