From: Duh_OZ on
-> Your file is queued in position: 985!

Got through right away on jotti though. I had to turn off Kaspersky
as it was going nuts flagging autorun.ini and jack.exe jotti just
had f-secure and Kaspersky reporting it as malware. jack.exe has been
on the server since September 2009 but five vendors flagged that.

Haven't gone to the 'K forums to see what is what.
From: Duh_OZ on
On Jun 1, 9:00 am, Duh_OZ <ozzy.ko...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> jack.exe has been on the server since September 2009 but five vendors flagged that.
>
> Duh - after typing realized that is just the file date, not when it was put on the server.

Anyway, it be some malware :-)
http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/b472a2f85bb7129de229f8c823414975ed262245fc02668d2a981f37756258b4-1275401746