From: "Sven Rutten" sven on
Hello

Is there any possibility available to "write" sms to sent messages?
In .NET (or vc++)

Thanks

From: Peter Foot on
Yes, this must be done through the CEMAPI interface. For .NET I have a
product which does this - Mobile In The Hand
(http://inthehand.com/content/Mobile.aspx)
For C++ there is a sample in the SDK which shows how to send an email, you
can use the basic principles there to create a message in the SMS store.

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Microsoft Device Application Development MVP

From: James on
Surf to http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb158486.aspx and search on
SMSMessage. Also look in the samples section there is a program or two that
will be useful.

-James