From: Mike on

> And while that's an excellent, authoritative and complete document, it is
> probably way more than you need or even want for your internal purposes
> because it is, in a word, massive. I recommend that you start by
> identifying the disaster scenarios you envision happening, and apply the
> appropriate techniques to remedy them.

Many thanks for the link. I was unable to answer your posts for a while.
Reason why is that I was occupied with scenarios "design"
and the best way to recover the systems.
Yeah, you have right, it is tooo huge document. However, it is nice to read
and I will certainlly do when I have more free time.
I have found what I'm looking for, so thank you guys :-)

Kind regards.

Mike