From: Aika on
Hello,
we use a Tool that attach a Disclaimer over SMTP-Sink. The Disclaimer
attached correct.
Original-Massage-Size e.g. 968
after added the Disclaimer Size are e.g. 1464

Then the Exchange try to send the correct Mail incl. Disclaimer with Size
1464:
OutboundConnectionCommand SMTPSVC1 MyExchServer - 25 MAIL -
FROM:<t.test(a)mydomain.de>+SIZE=1464 0 0 4 0 422 SMTP

The received Mail-Server has greylisting or something and my mail cannot
deliver at first time: (SMTP-Code 451 or 450+4.7.1)
Recipient+address+rejected:+Policy+Rejection-+Greylisted,+please+try+later

My Mail go into Queue and Exchange try again after 5 minute.
But now, the Mail-Size 920 are wrong:
FROM:<t.test(a)mydomain.de>+SIZE=920 0 0 4 0 922 SMTP
and the Disclaimer are not included.

Whats wrong here?
Any Suggestion?

Environment:
Exchange 2003 SP3 + current patches
Server 2003 R2 SP2 + current patches
Outlook 2003
OLXDisclaimerAgent

Thanks!
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:49:46 -0700, Aika
<Aika(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

[ snip ]

>OLXDisclaimerAgent

Wouldn't the support group for that product be the right place to ask
your question?
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
From: Aika on
"Rich Matheisen [MVP]" wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:49:46 -0700, Aika
>
> >OLXDisclaimerAgent
>
> Wouldn't the support group for that product be the right place to ask
> your question?

The support says, it is no error of their product. They do not give me a
further assistance. My knowledge is too small, in order to work against.

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:14:36 -0700, Aika
<Aika(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>"Rich Matheisen [MVP]" wrote:
>> On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:49:46 -0700, Aika
>>
>> >OLXDisclaimerAgent
>>
>> Wouldn't the support group for that product be the right place to ask
>> your question?
>
>The support says, it is no error of their product. They do not give me a
>further assistance. My knowledge is too small, in order to work against.

Well, it seems that if they have a SMTP sync they're adding the
disclaimer to the message as it leaves the machine, not storing the
disclaimer in the message.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
From: Aika on
"Rich Matheisen [MVP]" wrote:
> Well, it seems that if they have a SMTP sync they're adding the
> disclaimer to the message as it leaves the machine, not storing the
> disclaimer in the message.

Simple example, in order to understand it.
1. Message leave Outlook and go into Exchange
2. Message go into Store
3. Tool add the Disclaimer to my Message
4. First try to send (fail cause Greylisting)
5. Massage go into Queue
5.1. This Message ist the Message from Point 2?
6. Second try to send (with Message from Point 2?)
7. Message leave Exchange without Disclaimer?

Is that right?
If Point 5.1 right, why is like that? Why not the Mail from Point 4?
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: DR WhitePapers
Next: Customer Experience Program GP10