From: johnn on
Whay's with this new WYZO browser?
I installed it, but found there is little (if any) diffference from Firefox.

Any insights?

_________________________
John
_________________________

"God is dead"
-- Nietzsche (1844-1900)
"Nietzsche is dead"
-- God
From: Leonidas Jones on
johnn wrote:
> Whay's with this new WYZO browser?
> I installed it, but found there is little (if any) diffference from Firefox.
>
> Any insights?

Is that still alive? I looked at it a while back and saw no real use in
it. Looks like a torrent enhanced FF.

Lee
From: John on
Leonidas Jones wrote:
> johnn wrote:
>> Whay's with this new WYZO browser?
>> I installed it, but found there is little (if any) diffference from
>> Firefox.
>>
>> Any insights?
>>
> Is that still alive? I looked at it a while back and saw no real use in
> it. Looks like a torrent enhanced FF.
>
> Lee
Yes, it's still alive, but like you it's almost a mirror image of
FireFox. I don't really use it unless I need two browsers up at once
which is very seldom. I suppose I will be taking it out of my PC
eventually. Your correct it is torrent enhanced.
From: Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo on
johnn wrote:
> Whay's with this new WYZO browser?
> I installed it, but found there is little (if any) diffference from Firefox.
>
> Any insights?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyzo

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
From: Leonidas Jones on
John wrote:
> Leonidas Jones wrote:
>> johnn wrote:
>>> Whay's with this new WYZO browser?
>>> I installed it, but found there is little (if any) diffference from
>>> Firefox.
>>>
>>> Any insights?
>>>
>> Is that still alive? I looked at it a while back and saw no real use
>> in it. Looks like a torrent enhanced FF.
>>
>> Lee
> Yes, it's still alive, but like you it's almost a mirror image of
> FireFox. I don't really use it unless I need two browsers up at once
> which is very seldom. I suppose I will be taking it out of my PC
> eventually. Your correct it is torrent enhanced.

For a backup gecko browser on Windows, I would look at KMeleon.

Lee