From: John on
I call this new, because it's new to me. I have downloaded it, used it,
and must say, it very closely resembles Firefox. It's called Wyzo
(strange name) and is also a Mozilla program. Would someone that is
familiar with this browser please expand on it.
From: Ed Mullen on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wyzo

--
Ed Mullen