From: Dean Maher Dean on
While attempting to download MS Office via Microsoft downloader, Threat Fire
identified the subject EXE as a threat. The only information I could find
was that some anti virus vendor do not know if it is a threat or not. The
information below I found on RunScanner's website.

The link is
http://www.runscanner.net/newMD5.aspx?MD5=42c476aad702011d8aa220dbdcdcc785

Path found: C:\ Users\ Jamison\ Documents\ Downloads\ X12-30107-DLM (2).exe
Version: 1.0.0
Company: Digital River, Inc.
Product: Microsoft Download Manager

MD5 hash : 42c476aad702011d8aa220dbdcdcc785
A MD5 hash is a unique fingerprint of a file.
Different files/versions can have the same filename in windows. The MD5 hash
verifies that the legitimate file is not altered or "fake".

Verified signature The signature of this file is verified by windows
This means that the publisher Digital River, Inc. of this software signed
the file X12-30107-DLM (2).exe with a certificate from a trusted windows
source.

I ran a search on my notebook and the only reference to the exe was in an
xml file created by Pure Networks Network Magic application. So does anyone
have any knowledge about this exe? I would paste the detail of the xml doc
but it is pretty long. If anyone needs the detail info please let me know
and I'll create another posting with in info.