From: Valerie Wong on
Hi,

I am trying to calculate XIRR (excel function but not available in Access)
using either Query or showing it directly on Report. How can I do it?

Preferably I would rather not use VBA as I am not very familiar with it.

Please assist, any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Valerie

From: Jeff Boyce on
Valerie

A couple options...

Export the data from Access to Excel, then use the Excel function.

Open a code module in Access, set a reference to the Excel object model.
This gives Access 'use' of Excel functions.

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

Any code or psuedocode included in this post is offered "as is", with no
guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.