From: LPS on
Using XL2007 I want to format my numbers using the French format where commas
(thousands separators) are replaced by spaces and the decimal point is
replace by a comma. I tried the following, to allow for numbers into the
hundred millions:

###" "###" "###","##

If I enter a number 123456789.15 I want it to change to 123 456 789,15
however it is appearing as 1 234 567,89

For some reason it is truncating the number. Can anyone please tell me how
to correct this.

Thank you
--
LPS
From: Gord Dibben on
If your system separators are set to comma = decimal point then this works
for me.

### ### ###,## get rid of the quotes.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP