From: Liam on
I have tried several times to download the XP 2 several times but it just
does not happen for me. When I go to the Download page, I click on the
appropriate icon. It starts to run a scan on the PC looking for updates.
There now appears a button to download the software but there is a small
message that says the size of the download is 0KB As I live in a dial up
area, has any one any advice for me.

Regards

Liam

(ps, if this is not posted in the correct area, please let me know and
advise correct location)
From: David Webb on
I'm assuming you are referring to the Windows XP Service Pack 2.

If you have a slow internet correction, I'd recommend buying the CD. The only
cost is for shipping and handling charges. See this page for more details:

Order Windows XP Service Pack 2 on CD
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/cdorder/en_us/default.mspx

From: David Webb on
Ooops...that should read "slow internet connection".

The second cup of coffee always helps to clarify things....;-)

"David Webb" <dwebb211(a)earthling.net> wrote in message
| I'm assuming you are referring to the Windows XP Service Pack 2.
|
| If you have a slow internet correction, I'd recommend buying the CD. The only
| cost is for shipping and handling charges. See this page for more details:
|
| Order Windows XP Service Pack 2 on CD

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/cdorder/en_us/default.mspx

| "Liam" <Liam(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| | I have tried several times to download the XP 2 several times but it just
| | does not happen for me. When I go to the Download page, I click on the
| | appropriate icon. It starts to run a scan on the PC looking for updates.
| | There now appears a button to download the software but there is a small
| | message that says the size of the download is 0KB As I live in a dial up
| | area, has any one any advice for me.
| |
| | Regards
| |