From: Seamus J. Wilson on
Occasionally when I try to print multiple pages only one page prints and
preview shows only one page. Yet there are multiple pages in the document.
How can I print all the pages?
Thank ye all,
Hamish J. Wilson

From: Nil on
On 12 Mar 2010, "Seamus J. Wilson" <sligo(a)cox.net> wrote in
alt.os.windows-xp:

> Occasionally when I try to print multiple pages only one page
> prints and preview shows only one page. Yet there are multiple
> pages in the document. How can I print all the pages?

What are you talking about? All what pages? The operating system
Windows XP does not print anything. The applications you run in it
might, but since you don't bother to say, it's impossibile to give any
kind of useful guess.
From: relic on

"Seamus J. Wilson" <sligo(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> Occasionally when I try to print multiple pages only one page prints and
> preview shows only one page. Yet there are multiple pages in the
> document. How can I print all the pages?
> Thank ye all,
> Hamish J. Wilson

Is "All" selected under "Print Range"?

From: Seamus J. Wilson on

"relic" <relic211(a)cjb.net> wrote in message

> "Seamus J. Wilson" <sligo(a)cox.net> wrote in message
>> Occasionally when I try to print multiple pages only one page prints and
>> preview shows only one page. Yet there are multiple pages in the
>> document. How can I print all the pages?
>> Thank ye all,
>> Hamish J. Wilson
>
> Is "All" selected under "Print Range"?

Thank you for the reply Relic.
Yes all is selected. The puzzling part is that most multipage docs do print
but this one with 4 pages from MS only prints 1 page.
Best,
Seamus J.

From: Nil on
On 12 Mar 2010, "Seamus J. Wilson" <sligo(a)cox.net> wrote in
alt.os.windows-xp:

> Yes all is selected. The puzzling part is that most multipage
> docs do print but this one with 4 pages from MS only prints 1
> page.

What is "MS"?