From: LD55ZRA on

So what exacly have you got when you say "I have all that"? Have you
got the script or not? If so do you know where did you save it to?

Alternatively, forget about all that and I suggest click on the link I
gave you <http://www.kellys-korner-
xp.com/regs_edits/powercfgrestore.reg> and then you will get a prompt on
the screen. Just click on RUN button and it should correct your
registry entries automatically. You don't have to do anything else.

Hope this helps but you can always come back here again. We are here to
help you.

In article <fa23faacfe4fdcb7b2942bf670f5da48(a)nntp-gateway.com>,
undisclosed says...

From: LD55ZRA on
The link should be this:

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/powercfgrestore.reg

hth

From: undisclosed on

Yes I know where I saved it and I also printed it off!
When going to that link however I do not get a prompt on my screen!

--
jdp
From: undisclosed on

Hello Again!

I got it! It did not like Firefox so when I opened the link in IE I was
prompted like you said!
It worked! THANK YOU! :smile:

But I am still curious why that happened as I have never run into this
before!

Have a good day!!!!

--
jdp