From: Ben Humpert on
Hi,

i'm sorry if i write down error messages somehow wrong but i'm using a
german edition and never used an english one before.

With a original Windows XP Professional SP2 Version 2002 OEM CD as source i
integrated drivers directly into the cd the same way as microsoft did
(dosnet.inf / txtsetup.sif). Everything works fine except that a few files
can only be copied to the harddisk with errors (thats the meaning of the
error message windows xp setup wrote). It happens in dos mode (blue screen,
white text and yellow status bar).

I already have successfully integrated drivers, everything is working and
i'm 100% sure that there is no spelling-error or forgotten colon, etc.
Everything works except a few files and i don't know why these files cannot
copied successfully to the harddisk. There is also no error with the hdd
since the same error occurs on every computer.
I've cabbed the files (makecab) and used the uncabbed (original) file but
doesn't work. I also renamed the file and used the rename feature in
txtsetup.sif but this also doesn' work.

Since i cannot attach the files, here are the links to the driver package
from which i got the files.

yk51x86.dll -> http://www.marvell.com/drivers/driverDisplay.do?driverId=202
igfxrenu.lrc and any other .lrc file ->
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=1862&DwnldID=12531&lang=eng

Are the files perhaps binary and windows treats them as ascii or whats the
matter? I really hope someone can help me since this is the last issue i
have to solve before my setup cd is 100% unattended.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Ben