From: John O'Boyle on
I've been using Office XP for several years now, and I've recently
upgraded to Office 2003. I discover that Office 2003 no longer has a
neat little utility called the "Office Shortcut Bar". Why Microsoft
feels it's necessary to eliminate handy little features like this is
beyond me, but I guess I have to learn to live with it.

I still have my complete copy of Office XP and would like to know if
anyone knows a way for me to migrate the Office XP shortcut bar to
Office 2003. Any help in this endeavor would be appreciated.

Thank you.

JLOB
From: Paul Ballou on
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=327
What?? No Office Shortcut Bar for Office 2003??
--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office