From: Jim Brain on
On 4/16/2010 12:59 PM, Bill Garber wrote:

> Which was obvious to me, I guessed that because of the
> dip switches at each of the vertical slots. Or am I just
> mistaken about those?

Nope, not mistaken.

Jim
From: Øyvind on
On 17 apr, 03:39, Jim Brain <br...(a)jbrain.com> wrote:
> On 4/16/2010 12:59 PM, Bill Garber wrote:
>

> > Which was obvious to me, I guessed that because of the
> > dip switches at each of the vertical slots. Or am I just
> > mistaken about those?
>
> Nope, not mistaken.
>
> Jim

The name suggested (to me atleast) that it was a 3-cart expander, with
the back cart being either vertically or horizontally inserted. Good
to have that clarified.

--
Øyvind
From: Jim Brain on
On 4/17/2010 4:12 PM, �yvind wrote:
> On 17 apr, 03:39, Jim Brain<br...(a)jbrain.com> wrote:
>> On 4/16/2010 12:59 PM, Bill Garber wrote:
>>

>>> Which was obvious to me, I guessed that because of the
>>> dip switches at each of the vertical slots. Or am I just
>>> mistaken about those?
>>
>> Nope, not mistaken.
>>
>> Jim
>
> The name suggested (to me atleast) that it was a 3-cart expander, with
> the back cart being either vertically or horizontally inserted. Good
> to have that clarified.

Well, it is technically a 3 slot expander, as only 3 slots are
configurable. However, the last slot can be used by two cartridges at
once, if desired, so you can use up to 4 carts, as long as it's
understood that the last 2 will require the same configuration.

Jim
From: Bill Garber on

"Jim Brain" <brain(a)jbrain.com> wrote in message
> On 4/17/2010 4:12 PM, �yvind wrote:

>>> Nope, not mistaken.
>>>
>>> Jim
>>
>> The name suggested (to me atleast) that it was a 3-cart expander, with
>> the back cart being either vertically or horizontally inserted. Good
>> to have that clarified.
>
> Well, it is technically a 3 slot expander, as only 3 slots are configurable. However, the last slot can be used by two cartridges
> at once, if desired, so you can use up to 4 carts, as long as it's understood that the last 2 will require the same configuration.
>
> Jim

Of course, the twins always sleep in the same room. 8^)

Bill