From: jmeck on
Hi

I am trying to have an XY plot with a y scale on the left and on the
right and want 2 labels for them. I use property nodes to
programmatically set the label by writing to the the variable
Yscale.NameLbl.Text but this changes both labels. Does anyone know if
it is possible to change them independently?

Thanks
Julian
From: Anony on
On 7/8/2010 8:07 AM, jmeck wrote:
> I am trying to have an XY plot with a y scale on the left and on the
> right and want 2 labels for them. I use property nodes to
> programmatically set the label by writing to the the variable
> Yscale.NameLbl.Text but this changes both labels. Does anyone know if
> it is possible to change them independently?
> Thanks Julian

This group is pretty much dead. Try the forums.ni.com

To answer your question, I believe you have to set the
Active YScale first, then you can change the second label.
Property Node/Properties=Active Yscale (ActYScl) change to write
Property Node/Properties=Yscale.NameLbt.Txt, change to write.

From: Anony on

From: dk on
On Jul 8, 12:49 pm, An...(a)Mous.com wrote:
> On 7/8/2010 8:07 AM, jmeck wrote:
>
> > I am trying to have an XY plot with a y scale on the left and on the
> > right and want 2 labels for them. I use property nodes to
> > programmatically set the label by writing to the the variable
> > Yscale.NameLbl.Text but this changes both labels. Does anyone know if
> > it is possible to change them independently?
> > Thanks Julian
>
> This group is pretty much dead.  Try the forums.ni.com
>
> To answer your question, I believe you have to set the
> Active YScale first, then you can change the second label.
> Property Node/Properties=Active Yscale (ActYScl) change to write
> Property Node/Properties=Yscale.NameLbt.Txt, change to write.

Knock of the comments about 'this group is pretty much dead'. This
question was mirrored from forums.ni.com and you should realize that.
You are just posting noise.