From: self on
Welcome to the club. Xilinx is not alone on this.

A long time ago, I saw a study on quality of software. 90% of
problems were with licensing.

Better luck next time.

Pete

From: Rob Gaddi on
On 7/18/2010 7:03 PM, self wrote:
> Welcome to the club. Xilinx is not alone on this.
>
> A long time ago, I saw a study on quality of software. 90% of
> problems were with licensing.
>
> Better luck next time.
>
> Pete

Tell me about it. A Windows box trying to run two different FlexLM
licensed pieces of software is almost guaranteed to break at least one
of them. God help you if you need three.

--
Rob Gaddi, Highland Technology
Email address is currently out of order
From: Morten Leikvoll on

"M.Randelzhofer" <techseller(a)gmx.de> wrote in message
> I'm really pissed off.

Its ironic. Like with the entertainment industry, it may be easier to get
the pirated version. You can use your own license with it, as it often has
the original files on and a license generator.