From: Uncle Noah on
Hi there

it seems now that there is another download as "xapp730.zip" at the
Xilinx website. Has anyone checked this out? (i'm on pstn so will check
it tomorrow from office).

so it was a leak :(

From: John_H on
Uncle Noah wrote:
> Hi there
>
> it seems now that there is another download as "xapp730.zip" at the
> Xilinx website. Has anyone checked this out? (i'm on pstn so will check
> it tomorrow from office).
>
> so it was a leak :(

It looks like the only .vhd files have nothing to do with a pcore :-)

We've talked about airing "dirty laundry" being something people are
reluctant to share, but this sounds along the same lines of being caught
with the skirt tucked into the pantyhose! Nice.
From: avionion on
the pcores flder is empty now :(
can anyone email me the origianl zip file which has pdf and zip file in
it? i guess Antti can do so. Antti can you please?

From: Jon Beniston on

avionion(a)gmail.com wrote:
> the pcores flder is empty now :(
> can anyone email me the origianl zip file which has pdf and zip file in
> it?

Hmm. Would that be legal?

The files all have their copyright in tact, but by placing something on
the web, have you implicitly given someone the right to copy (if not to
distribute further copies, at least to retain the copy for yourself)?

Good luck to anyone trying to port it though ;-)

Cheers,
Jon