From: Dr. Deb on

A lot like Windows. Looks pretty works lousy. No "working" ndiswrapper and
the madwifi will not recognize my old Linksys card. Ergo, I am dead in the
water.

Deb
From: philo on
Dr. Deb wrote:
> A lot like Windows. Looks pretty works lousy. No "working" ndiswrapper and
> the madwifi will not recognize my old Linksys card. Ergo, I am dead in the
> water.
>
> Deb

you don't need no stinkin' computer or operating system

get one of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ybYxkt3UxU
From: Dan C on
On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 17:50:05 -0600, Dr. Deb wrote:

> A lot like Windows.

Nope.

> Looks pretty works lousy.

Nope.

> No "working" ndiswrapper

Only a clueless Win-droid would use such a thing, anyway.

> and the madwifi will not recognize my old Linksys card.

I'm pretty sure 'madwifi' is deprecated, and that chipset is supported by
a driver called 'ath5k' or 'ath9k' or something similar.

> Ergo, I am dead in the water.

No, just clueless.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as he garotted another passing Liberal.
From: atec 7 7 "atec on
Dr. Deb wrote:
> A lot like Windows. Looks pretty works lousy. No "working" ndiswrapper and
> the madwifi will not recognize my old Linksys card. Ergo, I am dead in the
> water.
>
> Deb
http://www.w1hkj.com/Downloads.html
I used the puppy ham .iso and run a packet bbs etc with perfection
much to my surprise it just worked

From: johnny bobby bee on
Dr. Deb wrote:
> Ergo, I am dead