From: cvgairport on
This is what I get for trying this on my own. I just want a macro that will
insert 2 blank rows at the current cursor position.

Sub Insert2Rows()
'
' qrow = ActiveCell.Row
Rows(qrow & ":" & grow + 1).Selection.Insert Shift:=xlDown
End Sub

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Amy
From: Jim Thomlinson on
This should be close...

Sub Insert2Rows()
ActiveCell.Resize(2, 1).EntireRow.Insert
End Sub
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson