From: Boris on
I have just performed a clean install of Office 2010, having totally removed
my Office 2007. I have installed the 64 bit variant, running on my (fairly
new) Sony Vaio with 250 Gb ssd and 6 Gb RAM. I am running windows 7 ultimate
(64 bit). Imagine my surprise that, whenever I start Excel, I get the error
message:
Not enough resources to display completely!!!

I have not opened any workbook, nor do I have any other programs running,
and I am a bit perplexed as to what could be causing this issue. Any ideas?

I did also get some error messages when first starting Word but these seem
to have cleared themselves up after a reboot. And, to be honest, I was
getting a similar error recently when running Excel 2007 (32 bit of course)
but only for a particular file at least that is what I though) which had been
recovered and repaired so I was not overly worried But, following a clean
install and with nothing else running... ...

Any suggestions would be greatly received.