From: Cliff on
http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/
[
This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of
Service.
]

The most read on the net, eh?

LOL
--
Cliff
From: Joe788 on
On Apr 6, 12:12 pm, Cliff <Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om>
wrote:
>  http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/
> [
> This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of
> Service.
> ]
>
>   The most read on the net, eh?
>
>   LOL
> --
> Cliff

Photobucket has stats to see how many times a picture was viewed. I
posted a picture of a chip conveyor over at Practical Machinist a few
weeks ago, and it already has more views than Jon's blog ever had.
LOL!

From: Doug Miller on
In article <482f68b4-1b1d-48e4-9ca4-cb098e78e6ed(a)b33g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>, Joe788 <joemama788(a)aol.com> wrote:

>Photobucket has stats to see how many times a picture was viewed. I
>posted a picture of a chip conveyor over at Practical Machinist a few
>weeks ago, and it already has more views than Jon's blog ever had.
>LOL!

Plus, you gotta figure that most of the hits on that blog were Jonnie Bonkers
himself, trying to inflate his statistics.
From: Joe788 on
On Apr 6, 3:33 pm, spamb...(a)milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:
> In article <482f68b4-1b1d-48e4-9ca4-cb098e78e...(a)b33g2000yqc.googlegroups..com>, Joe788 <joemama...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>
> >Photobucket has stats to see how many times a picture was viewed. I
> >posted a picture of a chip conveyor over at Practical Machinist a few
> >weeks ago, and it already has more views than Jon's blog ever had.
> >LOL!
>
> Plus, you gotta figure that most of the hits on that blog were Jonnie Bonkers
> himself, trying to inflate his statistics.

How could you tell? It couldn't be all of those 5 star ratings he
gives himself, could it?
From: Cliff on
On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:12:38 -0700 (PDT), Joe788 <joemama788(a)aol.com> wrote:

>On Apr 6, 3:33�pm, spamb...(a)milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:
>> In article <482f68b4-1b1d-48e4-9ca4-cb098e78e...(a)b33g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>, Joe788 <joemama...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Photobucket has stats to see how many times a picture was viewed. I
>> >posted a picture of a chip conveyor over at Practical Machinist a few
>> >weeks ago, and it already has more views than Jon's blog ever had.
>> >LOL!
>>
>> Plus, you gotta figure that most of the hits on that blog were Jonnie Bonkers
>> himself, trying to inflate his statistics.
>
>How could you tell? It couldn't be all of those 5 star ratings he
>gives himself, could it?

How long has it been gone?
Nobody noticed.

And I'd wager he's about to be bounced from the VX forum soon too.
Too many pointed questions & far too few clues <VBG>.
--
Cliff
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3