From: Citizen Rob on
All who have been here have been identified.

Attention Lurkers. Both individuals and groups who have observed but
not posted, you have been identified.
Some of you are engaged in an illegal activity or activities. You will
be taken into custody at a proper time. You are under watch. You will
not escape. Some few of you will be offered lucrative positions. Most
of you will continue as you have been.

Attention Posters. One of you is a two time murderer and a suspect in
several other homicides. You were not successful in hiding your crimes.
You have been identified. You will be taken into custody at a proper
time. You are under watch. You will not escape.

Attention Posters. Some few of you will be taken into custody and
prosecuted for your crimes at a proper time. Some few of you will be
offered lucrative positions. Most of you will continue as you have been.

Attention All. Many of you have been interviewed. The stranger in the
supermarket. The woman who asked for directions. The girl walking her
dogs. The Mailman. A telemarketer. The clerk in the bank. Your
neighbor. The inattentive driver who bumped your car. Your gardener, a
close relative. We could be anyone, anywhere.

You have been informed so that we might judge your reactions and actions.

We thank you for your cooperation.
From: Tim Murray on
Citizen Rob wrote:
> All who have been here have been identified.
>
> Attention Lurkers. Both individuals and groups who have observed but
> not posted, you have been identified.
> Some of you are engaged in an illegal activity or activities. You will
> be taken into custody at a proper time. You are under watch. You will
> not escape. Some few of you will be offered lucrative positions. Most
> of you will continue as you have been.
>

> Attention Posters. One of you is a two time murderer and a suspect in
> several other homicides. You were not successful in hiding your crimes.
> You have been identified. You will be taken into custody at a proper
> time. You are under watch. You will not escape.
>
> Attention Posters. Some few of you will be taken into custody and
> prosecuted for your crimes at a proper time. Some few of you will be
> offered lucrative positions. Most of you will continue as you have been.
>
> Attention All. Many of you have been interviewed. The stranger in the
> supermarket. The woman who asked for directions. The girl walking her
> dogs. The Mailman. A telemarketer. The clerk in the bank. Your
> neighbor. The inattentive driver who bumped your car. Your gardener, a
> close relative. We could be anyone, anywhere.
>
> You have been informed so that we might judge your reactions and actions.
>
> We thank you for your cooperation.

Hmm, zara? Not the usual groups, however. And not enough misspellings and
grammar errors.

From: Tom Lake on
> Attention All. Many of you have been interviewed. The stranger in the
> supermarket. The woman who asked for directions. The girl walking her
> dogs. The Mailman. A telemarketer. The clerk in the bank. Your
> neighbor. The inattentive driver who bumped your car. Your gardener, a
> close relative. We could be anyone, anywhere.

Oh no! My cousin, who lives next door, owns dogs, delivers letters,
bumped my car, pruned a tree for me and called me to sell me some
products is an informer? This is terrible! At least she doesn't work
at a bank. I can sleep soundly tonight.

Tom Lake
From: Fa-groon on
On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 09:09:08 -0800, Citizen Rob wrote
(in article <UAWLm.32330$Wd1.21845(a)newsfe15.iad>):

> All who have been here have been identified.
>
> Attention Lurkers. Both individuals and groups who have observed but
> not posted, you have been identified.
> Some of you are engaged in an illegal activity or activities. You will
> be taken into custody at a proper time. You are under watch. You will
> not escape. Some few of you will be offered lucrative positions. Most
> of you will continue as you have been.
>

> Attention Posters. One of you is a two time murderer and a suspect in
> several other homicides. You were not successful in hiding your crimes.
> You have been identified. You will be taken into custody at a proper
> time. You are under watch. You will not escape.
>
> Attention Posters. Some few of you will be taken into custody and
> prosecuted for your crimes at a proper time. Some few of you will be
> offered lucrative positions. Most of you will continue as you have been.
>
> Attention All. Many of you have been interviewed. The stranger in the
> supermarket. The woman who asked for directions. The girl walking her
> dogs. The Mailman. A telemarketer. The clerk in the bank. Your
> neighbor. The inattentive driver who bumped your car. Your gardener, a
> close relative. We could be anyone, anywhere.
>
> You have been informed so that we might judge your reactions and actions.
>
> We thank you for your cooperation.

Just what we need here, another mental case!

From: Mike on
In article <0001HW.C725A2A8000C5892F01846D8(a)news.giganews.com>,
Fa-groon <fa-groon(a)mad.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 09:09:08 -0800, Citizen Rob wrote
> (in article <UAWLm.32330$Wd1.21845(a)newsfe15.iad>):
>
> > All who have been here have been identified.
> >
> > Attention Lurkers. Both individuals and groups who have observed but
> > not posted, you have been identified.
> > Some of you are engaged in an illegal activity or activities. You will
> > be taken into custody at a proper time. You are under watch. You will
> > not escape. Some few of you will be offered lucrative positions. Most
> > of you will continue as you have been.
> >

> > Attention Posters. One of you is a two time murderer and a suspect in
> > several other homicides. You were not successful in hiding your crimes.
> > You have been identified. You will be taken into custody at a proper
> > time. You are under watch. You will not escape.
> >
> > Attention Posters. Some few of you will be taken into custody and
> > prosecuted for your crimes at a proper time. Some few of you will be
> > offered lucrative positions. Most of you will continue as you have been.
> >
> > Attention All. Many of you have been interviewed. The stranger in the
> > supermarket. The woman who asked for directions. The girl walking her
> > dogs. The Mailman. A telemarketer. The clerk in the bank. Your
> > neighbor. The inattentive driver who bumped your car. Your gardener, a
> > close relative. We could be anyone, anywhere.
> >
> > You have been informed so that we might judge your reactions and actions.
> >
> > We thank you for your cooperation.
>
> Just what we need here, another mental case!

And we thought muah was enough...
--
Mike