From: Maggie Hayes on
I am getting an error message when I try to compress a presentation. We
"save as" and then choose to compress pictures to 200 dpi and an error pops
up. Any idea why this is happening? Is this a virus, error on a particular
image, or program bug? Help please!
--
Maggie Hayes with Sirius Computer Solutions
From: Maggie Hayes on
Eureka and PTL I figured it out. Instead of doing this through save, I
opened the presentation, select a picture and then used the picture toolbar's
compress pictures feature and it worked fine. I then saved the presentation.
The overall file size was reduced by 10 MB.
- Maggie Hayes