From: dl7266 on
Outlook 2007 using Win 7. When opening attachments I get the dialogue box
"you should only open attachments from a trustworthy source". The box at the
bottom to make that not happen every time is greyed out. How do you
eliminate that message from coming up on every email attachment.
From: VanguardLH on
dl7266(a)swbell.net wrote:

> Outlook 2007 using Win 7. When opening attachments I get the dialogue box
> "you should only open attachments from a trustworthy source". The box at the
> bottom to make that not happen every time is greyed out. How do you
> eliminate that message from coming up on every email attachment.

Tell the sender to stop sending you executable files. Have them put it
inside a .zip file.