From: David Harrison on
For those interested, I found David's screencast on YouTube here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tYnjp_BleI

David

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 4:37 PM, David Gonzalez <info(a)dghvoip.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I've created a litle video explaining on how to setup some group policy to
> redirect folders using Active Directory Tools and Group Policy Management
> tools, it works and I've tested it so i decided to include it on my small
> youtube Linux collection.
>
> Hope you enjoy it and like; might be it can make it to the wiki video
> library.
>
> Thanks for Samba 4, it really _IS_ the thing.
>
> Bless
>
> ---
> David Gonzalez H.
> DGHVoIP - OPEN SOURCE TELEPHONY SOLUTIONS
> Phone Bogotá: +(57-1)289-1168
> Phone Medellin: +(57-4)247-0985
> Mobile: +(57)315-838-8326
> MSN: david(a)planetaradio.net
> Skype: davidgonzalezh
> WEB: http://www.dghvoip.com/
> Proud Linux User #294661
Hi!

On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 12:08:16PM +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> > A quick google search on the racist kid email show that it is not the first
> > time...
> > Could a moderator moderate him...?
>
> I've already forwarded this to our moderators, but
> unfortunately time zones kick in a bit badly.

Just FYI: This subscriber was unsubscribed and won't be able
to subscribe under that address again.

Volker
On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 05:18:41PM +1200, David Harrison wrote:
> For those interested, I found David's screencast on YouTube here:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tYnjp_BleI

I watched it. But, screen size too large (1280x1024?),I can't recognize character.

If you make another video, please set more small screen size like 800x600.

--- Oota Toshiya --- t-oota at dh.jp.nec.com
NEC Systems Software Operations Unit Shiba,Minato,Tokyo
IT Platform Solutions Division Japan,Earth,Solar system
(samba-jp/ldap-jp Staff,mutt-j/samba-jp postmaster)
Hello,

On 12 August 2010 03:38, ITPFS oota <t-oota(a)dh.jp.nec.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 05:18:41PM +1200, David Harrison wrote:
>> For those interested, I found David's screencast on YouTube here:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tYnjp_BleI
>
> I watched it. But, screen size too large (1280x1024?),I can't recognize character.
>
> If you make another video, please set more small screen size like 800x600.

I have just watched it - make sure you set the quality to 720p and
enable full screen. I was watching it on 1680x1050 and everything was
looking really fine - no problems with letters being too small.

Regards,
Michal