From: watermt on
I was moving along very well gathering information form several other
worksheets in my workbook by using the = sign to display text from the
worksheets into a summary worksheet. All of a sudden I was see zeros (0)
instead of the text I anticipated seeing.

My cells are formatted the same (General), can someone possibly assist me on
this?
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
=IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)
--
David Biddulph

From: Gary''s Student on
Since you are seeing zero rather than an error, it is likely that the
destination links got scrambled. Verify the addresses.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003