From: Matthew M (UK) on
Hi,

We are using the ZF connector v9.0.208.0.

Could you tell me how we move the archive/in/out queue folders please?

I notice that you can point the connector to another directory in:
Connector properties > connector > connector tab
Change inbound/outbound queue directories

But this only has inbound/outbound queue, nothing for the archive queue,
could someone explain how to do this please?

Thanks
Matthew

From: Simon Walsh on
I have no idea but have you tried looking at the ad attributes of the
connector with adsiedit? or in the local registry?

/Simon
"Matthew M (UK)" <mattee76(a)newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> We are using the ZF connector v9.0.208.0.
>
> Could you tell me how we move the archive/in/out queue folders please?
>
> I notice that you can point the connector to another directory in:
> Connector properties > connector > connector tab
> Change inbound/outbound queue directories
>
> But this only has inbound/outbound queue, nothing for the archive queue,
> could someone explain how to do this please?
>
> Thanks
> Matthew

Pages: 1
Prev: One database not backing up