From: Gene L. on
When I open mail using Office Outlook 2007, the type is often too small for
me to read comfortably so I need to "zoom" it up. This works fine for the
particular mail message I have opened but as soon as I open the next
message, the screen reverts to its prior setting so It is necessary to zoom
it up again.

Is there a way to retain the zoom setting for all messages being opened?

Many thanks,

Gene L.

From: Kathleen Orland on
To change this under Outlook 2007, select New Message. Then mouse click in
the main body of the message text. Select "Format Text" in the menu options,
then click on "Zoom". Setting the zoom to 100% corrected the issue. Again,
the font that is sent out is not affected by the zoom factor selected.

From: Peter Foldes on
Gene

You have multiposted this to at least 14 groups that I have counted so far. Next
time please post to 1or 2 groups only using crosspost. Read the info below

Peter

"Gene L." <Camelotscc(a)tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> When I open mail using Office Outlook 2007, the type is often too small for me to
> read comfortably so I need to "zoom" it up. This works fine for the particular
> mail message I have opened but as soon as I open the next message, the screen
> reverts to its prior setting so It is necessary to zoom it up again.
>
> Is there a way to retain the zoom setting for all messages being opened?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Gene L.

Pages: 1
Prev: Replying to emails