From: Victoria on
hi
I have the code shown below.

DoCmd.OpenReport strDocName, acPreview, , , acDialog
DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdZoom75

The first line works perfectly, but when I add the 2nd line I get error
2046: "The command or action 'Zoom75%' isn't available now."

The message gives no clue as to why it isn't available. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Victoria

From: Peter Hibbs on
Victoria,