From: io_x on
there is someone that can show some internet
link on how to change the font of one edit window?
using only kernel, user, ... all basic .dlls
and using a low language as C or Asm?

From: Dee Earley on
On 19/04/2010 07:40, io_x wrote:
> there is someone that can show some internet
> link on how to change the font of one edit window?
> using only kernel, user, ... all basic .dlls
> and using a low language as C or Asm?

See the help for the WM_SETFONT message and its parameters.

--
Dee Earley (dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)
From: io_x on

"Dee Earley" <dee.earley(a)icode.co.uk> ha scritto nel messaggio
> On 19/04/2010 07:40, io_x wrote:
>> there is someone that can show some internet
>> link on how to change the font of one edit window?
>> using only kernel, user, ... all basic .dlls
>> and using a low language as C or Asm?
>
> See the help for the WM_SETFONT message and its parameters.

thank you, ok, the font is only a little faded