From: Tony Johansson on
Hello!

There is one state in the Enumeration ThreadState that is called Background
which I don't
consider a state. I mean if you have a thread that is a Background and is
running then you have two states.
All the other states in ThreadState is more valid as a state. So if you have
Background as a state why not also have foreground as a state.

So does anyone agree with me that have Background as a state in the
ThreadState enum sound strange ?

//Tony

From: Peter Duniho on
Tony Johansson wrote:
> [...]
> So does anyone agree with me that have Background as a state in the
> ThreadState enum sound strange ?

Seems fine to me. "Foreground" is just "not Background".
From: Mike Schilling on

"Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson(a)telia.com> wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> There is one state in the Enumeration ThreadState that is called
> Background which I don't
> consider a state. I mean if you have a thread that is a Background and is
> running then you have two states.

Which is possible, because this is a flags enumeration.