From: rahul on
I am launching a dialog box from an application through a exported
function fro a dll.
I want to keep context help button (near top right corner near close
button) depending some input parameter i.e want to change property of
dialog box at run time.

How I can get this thing done?

From: Joseph M. Newcomer on
As fas as I know, you would have to explitly load the dialog template youself and change
the style bits to indicate the help buton should be displayed, then create the dialog
indirectlyl from that themplate.
joe

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:46:56 -0800 (PST), rahul <hyrahul64(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>I am launching a dialog box from an application through a exported
>function fro a dll.
>I want to keep context help button (near top right corner near close
>button) depending some input parameter i.e want to change property of
>dialog box at run time.
>
>How I can get this thing done?
Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
email: newcomer(a)flounder.com