From: JanS on
recently switched over to access 2007. I have made a program in access 2003
with a general homemade menubar. When I loaded the program in 2007 my 'old'
menu bar was visible undr the tab 'invoegtoepassingen' ( addins) in the
fluent menu from 2007. In the 'old' menubar is amongst others a pulldown
menu, however the size is to small now. How can I make changes to the 'old'
menu; if necessary via visual basic?
jans
From: S.Clark on
Search in Help for TopicID HA10036544