From: Jackie on
greenfish wrote:
> thank you for your help.
> ::ImpersonateLoggodOnUser was correctly used.
> (Find explorer.exe PID -> OpenProcessToken() -> DuplicateTokenEx() ->
> ImpersonateLoggedOnUser(...))
>
> i wonder, ::ImpersonateLoggedOnUser can not help access the network
> resource in the SYSTEM account process for OS security)

Can you please let us know the error code you get (with the GetLastError
API)?
Thank you. :)

--
Regards,
Jackie
From: Jackie on
Documentation for the error codes:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms681381(VS.85).aspx

--
Regards,
Jackie
From: greenfish on
On 7¿ù7ÀÏ, ¿ÀÈÄ6½Ã47ºÐ, Jackie <Jac...(a)an.on> wrote:
> Documentation for the error codes:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms681381(VS.85).aspx
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jackie

all steps of the win32 api call were ERROR_SUCCESS result.
so ::ImpersonateLogonUser(...) was successful,
and %temp% was changed to the user temp directory
by ::ImpersonateLogonUser.
(that means, the calling thead was successfully impersonated)
but, \\sharefolder was not still accessible.

what's the problem?
From: Jackie on
I see. Maybe you need to use LogonUser or something to log onto the
remote machine instead?

--
Regards,
Jackie
From: Jackie on
Jackie wrote:
> I see. Maybe you need to use LogonUser or something to log onto the
> remote machine instead?

I am sorry if this does not help. Unfortunately, I am unable to give the
right answer instantly this time. :(

--
Regards,
Jackie