From: Ulrich Eckhardt on
Faraz wrote:
> Now I have linked the exact path of the lib, like
> "D:\Sensor3\MTCSApi.lib"

How and where did you add this? If you started from a wizard-generated
project, make sure to note down every step you take or use a
version-control-system. If you don't know what that is, just make backups,
but remember the term. Sooner or later you should start using one.

> but get the following errors.
>
> Linking...
> sen3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> __imp__MTCSInitSystem
> Debug/Sensor3.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
> Error executing link.exe.
>
> is there again problem with the paths

I guess you simply are not linking with the library. Another possibility is
that the declaration in the header doesn't match those actually present in
the library with respect to the calling convention (someone already
mentioned __declspec).

First try to get the linking part right though and report exactly where you
changed what. If that doesn't help, we can still try to adjust the calling
convention.

Uli

--
Sator Laser GmbH