From: ara on
I accidentally formatted my hard drive; I need to somehow scan and retrieve
my outlook contacts, notes, calendar, and ECT... any hope for me?
From: pritchj on
Nope. Once you format a drive everything is gone. Sorry to hear that :(

From: VanguardLH on
ara wrote:

> I accidentally formatted my hard drive; I need to somehow scan and retrieve
> my outlook contacts, notes, calendar, and ECT... any hope for me?

Formatting does not remove data. Start Googling on "+format +data
+recovery" or other search strings for recovery software (some is free, like
Recuva).