From: merizos on
One of our admins accidently applied 926666 (the exchange DST patch) early.
We have not done the OS or Client DST patches yet. Is it still OK for us to
install client and server DST updates and then run our tzmove's?

If not, should we uninstall 926666 (if it's even possible).

--
Thanks so much
From: Bharat Suneja [MVP] on
Yes, you can uninstall 926666.
--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

From: merizos on
Should we uninstall or can we start installing server and client updates and
leave 926666 on. The reason I ask is because I have about 30 outside sales
guys who already updated their xp clients with DST patches
--
Thanks so much

From: Bharat Suneja [MVP] on
If you apply 926666 on Exchange before rebasing, under some circumstances
recurring appointments created by OWA clients may not get rebased (or
rebased correctly).

I would recommend having users insert the meeting times in subject field of
Calendar items during the affected extended DST period of March 11-April 1
and Oct. 28-Nov. 4, and/or having them print out their calendars before you
start rebasing (or both). This will go a long way in resolving any conflicts
or issues with items not getting rebased or getting rebased incorreclty.

From: Curt Verwolf on
You can uninstall 926666, rebase, and then reinstall 926666.